The basic concept behind the Texcoco Lake Ecological Park program is social reactivation by means of eco-recreational, cultural and sports activities.
The Park's program proposal is a response to the need for a social catalyst for the surrounding deprived zones. By proposing a social base with an environmental backdrop, you provide the inhabitants with public recreational spaces aimed at bringing them closer to ecological territory.
Proposal for eco-recreational and service pavilions.
The purpose of the Park's program is:
- To create conditions for art and culture
- To concentrate commercial services
- To encourage recreation and fun for young people
- To general conditions for education
- To generate conditions for water-related activities
- To encourage environmental health and safety